I am SO GLAD I bought the Straight from the Nest Cricut cartridge!! If you’re looking for it, you’ll find it only at HSN. I just had to try it out today, so I made this card. Let me tell you about it:
- I made the background (green dotted paper) by using my Gypsy to weld the border from page 35 to a card from the Sweet Treats cartridge.
- The “Hello Friend” is stamped using Stampin’ Up paper, Chocolate Chip SU ink, an SU word punch and the stamps come from Mega Mixed Messages by PaperTreyInk.com.
- The pink polka dotted ribbon is also from PaperTreyInk.com.
- All printed paper is from Carolyn Gavin Designer Paper by K & Co. I found it at Michael’s in a 8.5×8.5″ pad.
- The bird and cage are from pg. 35 and I used the shadow (white) the cage with shift and again without. I embossed the shadowed (white) layer with the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder.
- The cute little bird is covered with yellow Stickles and I made his eye by using just a dot of Dark Blue Stickles.
- The corners are also from the SFTN cartridge on page 35. I tried to use most of the elements from one page for this card.
Well, whaddaya think? I like it! 😉 You know what else I like? Those super fat (Jumbo tip) Zig 2 Way Glue pens. I just got one and I LURVE it!! I used it more than my ATG gun on this card…and that’s sayin’ somethin’. 😉
Hey, don’t forget that the 14th is SuperJoy Loves Superfriends Day!!