Every year I look forward to the end of the school year so the kids and I can relax and enjoy our summer. Then summer starts and it’s full of football practices, cross country training plus all of the other summer things. After a while I start thinking, I’ll be glad when school starts and we can relax. LOL! Well, the school year is just like the summer but without as many breaks, so here we go again. It’s a cycle, isn’t it? You know what keeps it simple? Sandwiches!
A simple addition like this Herb Mayonnaise Recipe can take your sandwich to the next level!
Herb Mayonnaise Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise your favorite
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- Stir all ingredients together and let flavors mix for at least 3 hours or overnight.
My husband did a great job assembling this sandwich. Kids can easily make it too!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm. All opinions are 100% my own.