This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Texas Pete for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.[clickToTweet tweet=”This amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip will become a fan favorite!” quote=”This amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip will become a fan favorite!” theme=”style4″]
Want a delicious recipe that’s easy, pleases almost everyone and is perfect for a ton of occasions? You know you do. 😉 It’s definitely this “go to” recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip! We’ve been making it for years and it’s always a hit! Today we’re making it with Texas Pete Hot Sauce. Have you tried Texas Pete? It’s a great condiment, perfect for adding spice and flavor to hot dogs, fries, pizza, soups and sandwiches but also works well as an ingredient in a variety of dishes from ribs to barbecue to this dip! Adding Texas Pete Hot Sauce is a secret ingredient you can use to make your dishes more memorable, something worth passing down, like this dip!
We’re using Texas Pete Hot Sauce but did you know that Texas Pete offers a variety of products? They do! They even have a new Sriracha sauce called CHA! Yum! Click here to find Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 + 1/8 cups Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Chili Powder
- Cumin ground
- Season the chicken with garlic salt, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Bake chicken until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Dice chicken.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar, blue cheese dressing and Texas Pete Hot sauce.
- Add mixture to a baking dish.
- Cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar to top and bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Those “man hands” belong to my husband. He says season your chicken before you cook it. That plus Texas Pete Hot Sauce are what give this recipe a little extra yum!
Have you got a recipe idea that features Texas Pete Sauce(s)? Share them on Social Networks using the hashtag #TexasPete. They’d love to see what you’re making! Want to try something new? You can find a ton of delicious recipes here:Texas Pete Hot Sauce recipes.