My SIL said to my nephew, “Aunt Joy must have bought googly eyes in bulk.” Wait until you see my ABC book. Googly eyes galore!
So cute!! I love this little bag. I made it to hold that altered Altoids tin I made my brother and it fit PERFECTLY!!
Here’s What I Used:
Here’s How I Made the Bag:
- Using the Tags, Bags Boxes & More Cricut cartridge, I cut out the shopping bag from page 114. I used 12×12 cardstock and cut it “Fit to Page”.
- Using the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge, I cut out the flamingo and words using the “Title Words” button and the cut from page 46. I don’t remember what size I cut it, but probably around 3 “.
- Then I used my Provo Craft trimmer with the scoring blade to score all of the lines so that the bag could have nice crisp folds. You can see the marks for the areas to score if you look closely at your cut.
- I folded the scored areas and pressed them using a bone folder. That also helps you have nice crisp folds.
- I glued the bag together using my ATG gun.
- I glued the flamingo & sentiment on using my Zig 2 Way Glue pen.
- I glued the googly eye on using the Zig pen.
- I put the Altered Altoids tin in the bag and tied it closed with the ribbon (so it wouldn’t fall out).
Woo hoo! That was fun!!
Here is a link that I find SO HELPFUL when using the Tags, Bags, Boxes Cart.
Thanks to Enfys for that incredibly helpful T,B,B & More cut size post!!