Joy’s Life Featured Designer – Super Lesleyanne
Wow! Don’t you look at this and just want to make a book of your own? Lesleyanne really makes camping look like a 5 Star resort with this gorgeous book! Here she really gives the “Go Wild” stamp from my “Lots of Pun” stamp set an awesome place to go wild! Thank you for showing us this terrific creation!
Here’s What Lesleyanne Used:
Cardstock: K&Co Roam stack; brown, cream, light green and yellow cardstock
Create a Critter, Destinations and Alphalicious cartridges.
Bind-it-all and 3/4″ antique brass O wires
Joy’s Life “Lots of Pun” stamps
Here’s How Lesleyanne Made This Precious Book:
1. Using Destinations, cut eight 2-side rounded edge squares measuring 5.5″ x 5.5″. On one piece, cut a rounded-square window measuring 2.75″ x 2.75″.
2. Using cardstock, cut out 16 squares as above.
3. Adhere all cardstock to chipboard. On cover piece, trim out window. Ink all edges.
4. Cut “camping” from Alphalicious in cream cardstock; repeat using shadow and green cardstock. Chalk all edges in matching darker colour. Layer and adhere.
5. Using Create a Critter, cut fawn in back; fawn layer-1 in cream; fawn layer-2 in brown. Chalk all edges, chalk ear and cheek in pink, then layer and adhere.
6. Using Create a Critter, cut fawn accessory in green; fawn accessory shift in yellow. Chalk edges, layer and adhere.
7. On cover page, adhere “camping” and flowers. Stamp “Go Wild” in black under the window.
8. On second page, adhere fawn.
9. Bind all pages using Bind-it-all.
You can visit Lesleyanne at her blog HERE.
Thank You Lesleyanne!!