I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #EatMoreBites
It’s almost time to celebrate the Dad’s in our lives! I’ve got a delicious TWIX® Bites Banana Split Recipe to share with you that will be a tasty and easy way to treat those special men on June 15, Father’s Day (and all the other days too)!
We used the pulse button on our food processor until two bags of TWIX® Bites were finely chopped.
Since this is for dear ole’ Dad, I got my youngest son in on the creation! We used a mini cheesecake pan because it has removable inserts that make it easy to take out the finished dessert. To make the crust, we added two tablespoons of crushed TWIX® Bites and pressed it into the pan. Make a small bowl depression so ice cream can sit in it! YUM!
We scooped a variety of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream into the TWIX Bites crusts. First, freeze the crusts until firm. If you’re using a cheesecake pan like this, pop up the crusts after they’ve frozen so they are easier to remove later. Next, add a scoop of ice cream and freeze until you’re ready to serve your banana split!
TWIX® Bites Banana Split
- 2 Bags TWIX Bites
- Chocolate Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream
- 4 Bananas
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Optional Toppings: Chocolate Sauce Nuts
- Finely chop two bags of TWIX® Bites.
- To make the crust: Add 2 tablespoons of chopped TWIX® Bites and pressed into pan. Make a small bowl depression so ice cream can sit in it.
- Freeze crusts until firm, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and loosen crusts.
- Add ice cream.
- Refreeze until ready to use.
- Add bananas, one of each flavor ice cream and your favorite toppings.
I’d had these banana splits planned but then I used up the bananas and the kids ate the ice cream. Luckily, I remembered to pick them up again when I was at Walmart. I scored when I found things I bought on sale AND I had a coupon for the TWIX. YAY!