Fancy Up Dorm Room Dining with Glue Dots – Rhinestone Forks & Napkin Rings
Dorm room dining doesn’t have to be dull. You can make it fancier with just a few supplies!
You’ll need: Glue Dots® Micro Dots, tweezers, rhinestones and plastic silverware.
1. Add Glue Dots® Micro Dots to plastic silverware using your desired pattern.
2. Using tweezers, add rhinestones to the Glue Dots®.
Now you’ve got pretty plastic silverware! Fun for lots of occasions!
Now for some easy napkin rings!
Now that you’ve got cute rhinestone plastic silverware, you can create an easy napkin ring to hold your napkin. No matter if it’s from a paper roll or made out of cloth this easy paper ring can add some personal touches to your occasion. Just vary the paper to match your style.
You’ll need: Craft Glue Dots®, scissors, decorative paper, napkins or paper towels and a paper punch.
1. Punch out a continuous paper design using a decorative paper punch.
2. Cut the punched paper to the size that best fits your napkin.
3. Using Craft Glue Dots®, glue the ends of your ring together.
3. Slide your napkin into the ring.
All done! Even paper napkins from a roll look good like this!
These quick & small changes help make your occasions uniquely you!
Very cute idea and so simple too!
Hi Susan! So glad to hear from you today! Thank you!
This is one of those great, cute, simple ideas where I say, “Now why didn’t I think of that?” Joy, this is why I subscribe to your blog–I need you!! Thanks for the idea!
That is so nice! Thank you! HUGS!
Oh wow what a super quick and easy idea that looks amazing. Why didn’t I think of that for my kids, however it will be used for my daughter’s baby shower in November. Thanks for this great idea.
Perfect for your daughter’s baby shower! Congratulations on that happy event!
Comments are closed.