If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe, here it is! These strawberry oatmeal cookie bars are super yummy and simple, two of my favorite things when it comes to getting a dessert from ingredients to tummy, fast. I love that you can enjoy oats at any part of the day and they can help you create dishes that range from sweet to savory, with endless possibilities. How cool is that? Um…so cool! Let’s get on to the sweet side of this discussion and make this yummy dessert!
I made a video to show you how easy this recipe is!
Strawberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars Printable Recipe
Strawberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars Recipe
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients, except for the jam and the white chocolate chips.
- Prepare an 8x8" square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press 1/2 - 3/4 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the strawberry jam over the pressed oat mixture.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the jam.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the top of the chocolate chips and jam.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350.
- Let cool before cutting.
Did you know that oats are a super grain? They’ve been a part of daily morning rituals for more than a hundred years. That’s why Quaker is taking the whole month of October or “Oatober”to remind people about the goodness and versatility of oats. I always have them on hand, for cooking oatmeal itself, to including oats in special dishes for my family throughout the year.
Quaker oats are the only oats I buy, ever. They are the result of nearly 140 years of expertise at work, ensuring you’re getting the highest quality of oats possible. I just buy them because they’re great…and pretty much a family tradition. They’ve been a staple in our kitchen since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and my kids, they buy ’em too.
Here are some other recipes I’ve created with Quaker Oats:
What’s your favorite oatmeal recipe?
This post and video is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company as part of an Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed are my own.