Joy’s Life – Looking for 8 Cardmakers or Scrapbookers who Blog
From the Desk of SuperJoy
Hey Friends! My stamps are almost ready to sell and I’m looking for 8 people who are interested in designing with a few of my stamps.
Here are the requirements:
- Have a craft related blog or website.
- Be a frequent poster on your blog/site.
- Be a Joy’s Life SuperFriend (registered user), Google Friend (pink box on the right) and Facebook Friend (friend “Joy Joyslife”).
- Make at least two cards or scrapbook pages with the stamps.
- Upload photos of your work using the Joy’s Life stamps to your blog/site.
- Link your project post back to Joy’s Life.com Products Page.
- I would like at least 4 of the people to own a Cricut
AND the Create a Critter cartridge.
- My “Lots of Pun” stamps are photopolymer, clear and unmounted,
so you’ll need an acrylic stamp block.
- Send me an email with a link to your blog, your Joy’s Life user name and anything else you think I need to know to by Friday, May, 21, 2010.
Send to: [email protected]
The 8 chosen bloggers will receive:
- 2 to 3 Stamps from My New Stamp Set, “Lots of Pun”
to use to create your projects.
- I’ll feature each blogger (one a day over 2 weeks) with a
picture of your project and link back to your blog.
- You’ll get a special blog button that says you were
Featured on Joy’s Life.com.
- AND…When the stamps are released…
You’ll get a full set of the “Lots of Pun” stamps. 😀
Wow JOY! What a super awesome opportunity! I’ll be mailing you a letter!
I just sent you an e-mail and then came back to register and post a comment! I would love to have a chance to work with you. You’ll also see that I left a comment on the Cricut MB!
I look forward to hearing from you.
I would love to test out your stamps for you. My blog is http://www.abusyplace.blogspot.com smmjalittlejohn @ mail dot com I love my create a critter cartridge 🙂
oh sounds like so much fun!
Sounds like fun. thanks for the opportunity!!
Joy, this is super! I can’t wait to hear back from you 🙂
Wow, it is always so much fun to do a challenge and get your creative juices flowing!!! This is an awesome chance to design. Thank you!!!
what a great opportunity!
Wow Joy, I would love the opportunity to work with you. I have a blog, Cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge. I hope I am one of the lucky ones to hear from you. Thanks again. Have a great day!! 😉
I just recently (a few days) came across your blog/web page and immediately became a follower. (I love the lets see if the blade can be an embosser videos got me!)
I own the Cricut expression, I just received the create a critter cart and would love to be part of your test team!! scrapabookaholic.blogspot.com
I forgot, my blog
and your link to facebook does not work for me?
My best friend gaby introduced me to your page! Love the videos!! I just an email and I am really excited!! It would be so much fun to be a designer for you!!
Hi Joy! I love your blog and also have my own blog at http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com. I LOVE clear stamps and work exclusively with those, and I’d love to work with your new stamps, too. I primarily scrapbook, but also make alot of cards, too. I own a Cricut, and after seeing your amazing cards, am planning to purchase the Create a Critter cartridge as soon as I can find one! 🙂
Comments are closed.