From the Desk of SuperJoy
Hey Friends! My stamps are almost ready to sell and I’m looking for 8 people who are interested in designing with a few of my stamps.
Here are the requirements:
- Have a craft related blog or website.
- Be a frequent poster on your blog/site.
- Be a Joy’s Life SuperFriend (registered user), Google Friend (pink box on the right) and Facebook Friend (friend “Joy Joyslife”).
- Make at least two cards or scrapbook pages with the stamps.
- Upload photos of your work using the Joy’s Life stamps to your blog/site.
- Link your project post back to Joy’s Life.com Products Page.
- I would like at least 4 of the people to own a Cricut
AND the Create a Critter cartridge.
- My “Lots of Pun” stamps are photopolymer, clear and unmounted,
so you’ll need an acrylic stamp block.
- Send me an email with a link to your blog, your Joy’s Life user name and anything else you think I need to know to by Friday, May, 21, 2010.
Send to: [email protected]
The 8 chosen bloggers will receive:
- 2 to 3 Stamps from My New Stamp Set, “Lots of Pun”
to use to create your projects.
- I’ll feature each blogger (one a day over 2 weeks) with a
picture of your project and link back to your blog.
- You’ll get a special blog button that says you were
Featured on Joy’s Life.com.
- AND…When the stamps are released…
You’ll get a full set of the “Lots of Pun” stamps. 😀