Whew. That took more time than I’d like to admit.
Using the Make the Cut software, I imported a photo of the Cricut bug head. I know I said I’d decorate 2 heads, but instead I decided to create a card by putting 2 heads together and joining them with a heart. If you’d like to see a screen shot from the beginning of this project click here. The eyes didn’t cut perfectly round. I need to work with the software just a tad more.
This is the inside of the card. I made another heart that fit my cut so I could add in this special touch. I used my Crop A Dile Big Bite to add the eyelets. Another good thing about having added that heart to the card is that it gives the card the stability to stand up.
He’s pretty cute. I’ll come up with some fun uses for this Cricut head. 😀