My Cartridge Checklist Help Page
This is a mobile app version of the Cricut® cartridge checklist on www.joyslife.com.
The My Cartridge Checklist mobile app will help you keep track of the cartridges you have,
the ones you want and you can note if you've registered them with the Cricut® website.
It also notes the cartridges that have been discontinued.
Now you can keep up with your Cricut® cartridge wants and haves while you're on the go!
How it works
- Tap the category to open the list of cartridges.
- Tap a cartridge name to open the cartridge status screen
- Select the appropriate status for the cartridge (want, have (register if have), don't have)
- use the back button on your device to get back to the main screen
- Use the menu button to see other choices - NOTE: On newer devices, the menu button has been replaced with a long press to either the left or right side of the center button
- Search Filter: Allows you to search by cartridge status or by entering the first part of the cartridge name.
The main page will then filter items showing by your selection.
- Reset Search: Used to put the main screen back to showing everything
- Close All: Closes all the Categories (blue rows)
- Expand All: Expands all the Categories
- Update Checklist: Pulls the latest update from the Joy's Life Cartridge Checklist website
- About: Tells you a little about the application, and has a link to this page
Assistance or Feature Requests
To report a problem or request a feature send and email to:
What it means...
|The cartridge is available. If the name is in italics|
then it is discontinued
|The cartridge is marked as wanted by you
||The cartridge is marked as wanted by you and is discontinued
||The cartridge is one you have marked that you have
||The cartridge is one you have marked that you have and
you have registered it with the Cricut® website.
This application is not associated with Provocraft or Cricut